9 Mobile App Trends for 2017 (infographic)
Apps are not just built for smartphones anymore. They are needed for homes, cars and commerce. In 2017, there is a huge entrepreneurs and consumers. It’s creating many opportunities for innovation.
What’s in store mobile app trends for 2017?
- 2017 will be the year of small businesses developing mobile apps
- Location-based services continue to rise.
- Integration of augmented reality into utility apps because they make a great couple
- Android Instant Apps to become a common trend
- Artificial Intelligence has officially gone mobile
- IoT Apps integration to continue unchallenged
- Application security to be more important than ever
- More companies see mobile apps as a way to increase sales, improved customer experience and be competitive in market
- Mobile App revenue to soar to $77 billion
Mobile Apps are now available for nearly every task imaginable.
Want to learn more? Here are 7 mobile app trends for 2017 in infographic.
Original article here.
- Communicate with Alexa Devices Using Sign Language 2018-07-16
- Is the Bitcoin network an oligarchy? 2018-07-03
- (Very) Basic Elliptic Curve Cryptography 2018-06-25